Monday, September 10, 2007

WHAT A WEEK

On Tuesday the fourth was a pain. The thing is I checked to make sure I was off that day.

I get a call from my boss asking where was I. I told her that I had the day off.

Well she was upset DUH She gave me the day off.

Then she said I was rude. Well she was rude to me. She kept asking me how come I wasn't there. I kept telling her I had the day off.

So wouldn't you be rude.

So the rest of the week I kept my mouth shut and didn't say a thing.

The she asked if I was ok I said yes I'm fine. I knew she want me to say something about Tuesday I didn't.

Just the other day she asked how I felt about her.

I told her I liked her and I do. There are time that she gets on my nerves, but I try to ignore her and get on with my work.

I just keep my mouth shut.

There another thing Sharon. It seems that when ever I get to chatting with her I get into trouble with the boss.

So I try not to chat with Sharon.

I know gossip is wrong. So no more

KEEP THE MOUTH SHUT.

 

No comments: